Friday, March 6, 2009

Magazine Cover

This is the original magazine cover that I chose. Just by looking at the photograph, the viewer understands what is going on in the picture and has a good understanding of what the magazines content will be.
I thought, what is more is the totally opposite type of image that would be on a VOGUE cover, and I thought an Elephant. As you can see, the image of the elephant is random. I changed the words on the cover to say, " African Elephant, in its new movie". If people were to look at it, that would be thrown off and may laugh at the image.






This is a Magazine cover I duplicated from the Original. I decided to take a picture of my friend and I. As you can see it changed the meaning of the image, when I chose a different picture than the original. One can see that the words don't match up to the image being presented.







No comments:

Post a Comment