Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Journal #4- My perspective on the media

I remember getting my first cell phone. It was after my eight grade graduation. I thought it was such a big deal that I got a something cool and new. I remember my dad having the very first cell phone which in a way resembled Zac Morris's telephone that he carried every where, From Save By the Bell. When I saw my dad cellphone, I always wanted one, and the day I got one on my 8th grade graduation, I thought I was very cool. I showed everyone who I knew the new little toy I just got. But as I grew up, the cell phone seem necessary, because it is. With out a cellphone, I don't know how I would communicate with people. Being at college and away from home, having a cell phone is a must. I need it to make call to my family, friends, and for important things that I do in my life. With out this form of media, or society would not know what to do. It is a much easier way to communicate, through text messaging or calling someone, it saves time.

When the Apple company came out with the IPOD, the way of music changed for ever. I remember getting my first IPOD, for Christmas. It was the pink ipod mini and i loved it. I uploaded all my music that I wanted, and I remember listening to U2's, Vertigo song, with my head phones in and my mini in my hand and I felt like I was on top of the world. The ipod, changed my life. Right now at this very minute I'm staying at my computer screen and listening to my I-tunes. I live for music, it is part of my life. I use my ipod, when I walk to class, go to the gym, when I'm doing art projects, or just laying around. I need it. The apple company, has changed society. Their many products have introduced a new way of technology and I think that there is much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment