Monday, April 20, 2009

Journal Entry #3

This is going to be My Media Journal, kept from Monday - Friday. I am going to write down all the media tools that I use with in these next five days. The reasoning for this is to show, how much I use media. Then after friday, on saturday, Im going to try to not use any type of media for a day and see how it goes!

Monday
1. Morning-First thing, when I woke up -Went right to the computer
2. I lost my cell phone in the couch in the A.M- Felt lost with out it, even for a short period of time.
3. ipod- for the gym

3. Afternoon- class - need my camera for photography
4.Night- Computer, Cellphone, Televsion

Tuesday
1. Morning- Get Woken up by cell phone alarm,
2. listen to ipod on dock, while getting ready
3. Worked with computures during class-used internet also.

4. Afternoon-checked email
5. checked my cellphone
6. charging my ipod



Wednesday
Morning- Computer- to check emails
2. ipod for gym
3. TV. at the gym
4. Cell phone to call my sister for her birthday

Afternoon-
5. Camera- for class
6. cell phone-all night
7.ipod-again
8. TV at night

Thursday
Morning-
1. Computer, check emails
2.Ipod for gym and Tv at the gym also
3. on computer again before lunch

Afternoon
4. computer before class
5. listening to i-tunes while doing work
6. have my cellphone right next too me

No comments:

Post a Comment